1. Kim Jong Un's face when Donald Trump asked photographers: "Getting a good picture, everybody, so we look nice and handsome and thin and perfect?"
2. When Trump showed Kim his car for some reason.
3. When Kim told Trump their meeting was like a science fiction movie.
4. NBA Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman — who is in Singapore and has visited North Korea — crying live on CNN because it's a "great day."
5. When people compared the body language of Trump at last weekend's G7 summit in Canada, where he met with leaders including Justin Trudeau...
...with his body language around Kim.
6. Whatever the hell was going on with the pens used to sign the accord.
7. The video montage that Trump apparently played to Kim himself (and to reporters before his press conference). And yes, that is a Hollywood voiceover that made the summit sound like a mid-’80s action film featuring Sylvester Stallone.