1. Fry up some onions and garlic with salt and pepper in a deep pan.
(Optional: Spice it up with cumin, paprika, or zaatar.)
2. Add chopped tomatoes.
(Bonus: Include some seasonal vegetables like eggplant, Zucchini, peppers, or cauliflower.)
3. Add in a can of diced tomatoes.
(Here's where you could also add another protein like meat or fish.)
4. Heat and then simmer.
5. Crack in as many eggs as you can fit. (Poach or mix, as you like.)
6. Cover and simmer for about 15 mins.
(Cheese can be added at any point from here.)
7. Sprinkle with parsley and... Enjoy!
Recipes here, here, here, here, and here. And even more, here.