More Than 100 Women Candidates Were Projected To Win During The Midterms And People Are Hyped
Who run the world?
You know how people keep saying the future is female? Well the future is here, friends!
And yes, that's a record high.
Get it, ladies.
To recap, some of those women include:
• Rashida Tlaib, the first ever Muslim woman elected to Congress
• Ilhan Omar, who became the second
• Deb Haaland and Sharice Davids, the first Native American women elected to Congress
• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who won in a stunning upset
• Abby Finkenauer, one of the youngest women ever elected to Congress
• Ayanna Pressley, Massachusetts' first black congresswoman
• Veronica Escobar and Sylvia Garcia, Texas's first two Latina congresswomen
And the list goes on!