The app runs through 10 different issues, using its familiar swipe-right-for-yes, swipe-left-for-no mechanic. And instead of selfies and attractive poses, you're presented with options like "Keep same-sex marriage legal?" and "Drill for oil and gas in the U.S.?"
"It’s about connecting you with people, even including a presidential candidate," said Rad. "There's so much noise out there it’s hard to find which candidate matches your own views."
Here's the complete list of issues for which people can swipe yes or no:
* Increase funding for education?
* Keep same-sex marriage legal?
* Protect a woman's right to choose?
* Drill for oil and gas in the U.S.?
* Increase the minimum wage?
* Abolish the death penalty?
* Repeal "Obamacare"?
* Legalize marijuana?
* Decrease military spending?
* Stricter laws for online privacy?