1. Edward Snowden: For stealing secrets from the most powerful people in the world.
2. Rep. Colleen Hanabusa: For using this much tongue on a dog.
3. President Obama: For pulling the trigger on HealthCare.gov even when it was far from operational.
4. John Boehner: For shutting down the government with a fist pump.
And all the insane tourists who defied federal orders.
5. Sunny Obama: For giving us the greatest political photo of the year.
6. George W. Bush: For teaching us the greatest dance moves, ever.
7. Rep. Thomas Massie: For taking the bravest congressional selfie of all.
The "Currently in an Important Hearing" selfie.
He also looks super YOLO if you put him in a Harry Potter costume.
8. Harry Reid: For going nuclear.
9. Rand Paul: For appearing on two different cable news shows at the same time wearing different clothes.
10. The House stenographer: For snapping and being escorted from the floor during votes.
11. Ted Cruz: For reading his girls a bedtime story on the Senate floor.
12. Rep. Alan Grayson: For insinuating that MSNBC host Martin Bashir was collaborating with the tea party.
After he sent this out in a fundraising email.
13. Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt: For taking the selfie that rocked the world.
14. Rep. Tim Griffin: For using a shooting at the Capitol to put some blame on Democrats.
15. Fainting Red Dress Girl: For proving how Obamacare works.
16. Rep. Keith Ellison: For accusing Sean Hannity of "yellow journalism" on his own show.
17. Sen. McCaskill: For tweeting these before and after shots of this pig.
And making vegans everywhere go:
18. Bill Clinton: For a photobomb that made the inauguration special.
And staying interested for the whole performance.