BuzzFeed News

Reporting To You

news / viral / lol / fail

1-800-Flowers' Twitter Account Had A Very Bad Valentine's Day

Customer complaints range from broken vases to no flowers showing up at all. Poor Janet.

Posted on February 14, 2014, at 10:37 p.m. ET

Janet from @1800flowers is having a really long Valentine's Day evening:

@ChrisRCorrea I truly apologize.Plz DM me the order #, cust & recipient name, del date, & issue in 1 message so that we can help. Thx-Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

09:44 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@jonv1919 I truly apologize for any disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

09:20 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@Justyn I truly apologize for any disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

09:16 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@criosny I really apologize for any disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

09:08 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@Brandon30979344 I really apologize for any disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

07:26 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@Bake44 I really apologize for the disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

06:18 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@ErinHrim I really apologize for the disappointment. If I can help in any way Plz follow and DM me your order number. - Janet

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

04:05 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Janet's world does not look fun right now:

Erika appears to have taken over for Janet:

@lana43083 I truly apologize.Plz DM us the order#, cust & recipient names in 1 message so that we can help you. Ty Erika

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

01:17 AM - 15 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Stephanie attempts to help out when she can, but is a little more direct with the customers:

@Awesomenezz Please follow in order for us to assist you via dm. Thanks - Stephanie

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

08:39 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@Snappie030303 Please follow in order for us to assist you. - Stephanie

1-800-FLOWERS.COM@1800flowers

@Snappie030303 Please follow in order for us to assist you. - Stephanie

01:21 AM - 15 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Here are a few complaints coming in from unhappy 1-800-Flowers customers:

@1800flowers still waiting on a response for wrecking my wife's valentines day.

Anthony@meddle2112

@1800flowers still waiting on a response for wrecking my wife's valentines day.

09:13 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers I trusted yall to delivery my order today EVEN PAID THE EXTRA SURCHARGE with the guarantee of bein here by 7 pm! NOT HERE YET

MIKE STEEZY@Defiant_MIKEL

09:22 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers What my wife received instead of what I ordered...I want a full refund for this ripoff!

Klodian Vladasi@FoodWillTravel

09:06 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Thanks @1800flowers my wife sure had a sweet valentines surprise today. #sarcasm #nocustomersevice

Adam Schaller@GRadamWK

12:03 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Not very impressed @1800flowers. This was them on arrival

Nate Feuerer@nfeuerer

Not very impressed @1800flowers. This was them on arrival

06:30 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers worst customer service of all time I paid for deluxe same day delivery YESTERDAY order not filled phone lines down. Seriously?

Jon Dishotsky@JonDishotsky

09:02 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@CarrieJoMarie: Seriously, @1800flowers ? #happyvalentinesday #1800flowers

Carrie-Jo Ware@CarrieJoMarie

@CarrieJoMarie: Seriously, @1800flowers ? #happyvalentinesday #1800flowers

06:30 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Orderd my wife $100 bouquet from @1800flowers Did she love them?!? No idea! Never got delivered!! #1800flowers #VDayFail

Adam Layer@Layer031

05:24 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Dear @1800flowers thanks for messing up card in the flowers 4 my fiancé. I'm not Daniel. And she's not nijsa darling

Jared Bright@BrightLights89

06:39 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

i think @1800flowers is just sending all calls to vm and then hanging up. doubt anyone is getting through...stellar job there. really.

Valarie McCubbins@mccubcakes

08:08 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

.@1800flowers Ordered the flowers on the left and recipient got the ones on the right. So disappointed!

Sheila@SheilaInCT

02:33 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Flowers my mom ordered me from @1800flowers at least they arrived on time even though they are DEAD

Tabitha Denton@missdenton

07:22 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Hey @1800flowers, failing to deliver my girlfriend's flowers is one thing, but lying about a delivery confirmation is Grade F scummy.

necktourniquet@necktourniquet

05:02 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

What the flowers should look like and what they do look like. I even got someone else's card! Shame on @1800flowers!

Molly Bedard Green@mollybeedesign

04:43 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers Said my flowers were delivered to my wife. They were not. Got a confirmation # saying they were delivered. Nope. You are awful.

Chris Roy Correa@ChrisRCorrea

09:40 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers I ordered these flowers (on left) and I received these) SHAME ON YOU!

DAL@DaLD08

07:16 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers @1800baskets now tracking is saying it's set to arrive on Monday the 17th. What happened to guaranteed on the 14th?

Maeg606@Maeg606

11:16 PM - 14 Feb 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@1800flowers is such a joke. $85 for a bouquet of VDay flowers that never showed up and a customer service dept that's not answering phones.

Matthew Warren@itsmwar