Suge Knight pleaded not guilty to charges of murder, attempted murder, and hit-and-run on Thursday, according to CNN.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen announced Knight's trial will begin July 7.
The judge denied Knight's attorney Matt Fletcher's request for Knight's $10 million bail to be reduced to $5 million. Knight could face up to life in prison if convicted.
A judge ruled Suge Knight will face trial on charges of murder and attempted murder stemming from a fatal hit-and-run in January in Los Angeles.
He is scheduled for arraignment on April 30, according to the Associated Press.
Knight experienced a medical emergency and was transported to a local hospital after the hearing, a Los Angeles sheriff's spokesperson told the AP. It was not immediately clear what the medical emergency was.
Knight has pleaded not guilty in the case.
The alleged victim of a hit-and-run by Suge Knight testified Monday that he will not "snitch" on the Death Row Records co-founder, according to the Los Angeles Times.
"I don't want it to get misconstrued that I told on this man," Cle "Bone" Sloan said in Los Angeles County court. "I'm no snitch. I will not be used to send Suge Knight to prison."
Knight was charged with murder, attempted murder, and hit-and-run in January. One of the victims, Terry Carter, died, and Sloan suffered serious injuries. Knight has pleaded not guilty. He was in court Monday for a preliminary hearing.
While in court Sloan, who reportedly teared up on the stand, repeatedly said he will not help prosecutors build a case against Knight, according to the New York Daily News.
"I've been trying to forget the whole incident," he said. "I just know I screwed up, and Terry's dead."
Sloan previously told police he got into a physical altercation with Knight before the hit-and-run.
TMZ also obtained graphic surveillance footage of the incident.