1. The Tennis Racket — Heidi Blake and John Templon
2. The Traffic Ticket Machine — Alex Campbell and Kendall Taggart
3. UN Accused Of Allowing Assad Regime To Censor Syria Aid Plan — Jane Bradley
4. Welcome to America, Now Spy on Your Friends — Talal Ansari and Siraj Datoo
5. Unmasked: Members Of The Brutal ISIS “Beatles” cell — Jane Bradley, Tom Warren, and Richard Holmes
6. The Queen’s Grandson Set Up A Charity That Gave His Own Firm The Contract To Arrange Her Birthday Party — Tom Warren and Laura Silver
8. Donald Trump’s Most Prominent Conflict Of Interest — Aram Roston and Daniel Wagner
9. The Pushovers: Employers Abuse Foreign Workers. U.S. Says, By All Means, Hire More — Ken Bensinger, Jessica Garrison, and Jeremy Singer-Vine
10. How Trump Tried To Get Qaddafi’s Cash — Daniel Wagner and Aram Roston
11. The French Connection: How Paris Police Closed In On David Cameron’s Biggest Donor — Heidi Blake, Jane Bradley, Tom Warren, and Richard Holmes
12. Sources: Donald Trump Listened In On Phone Lines At Mar-A-Lago — Aram Roston
13. Obama’s Interrogation Methods — Ali Watkins and Aram Roston
14. Trump Seeks More Foreign Guest Workers For His Companies — Jessica Garrison, Jeremy Singer-Vine, and Ken Bensinger
15. The Court That Ruled The World — by Chris Hamby
16. Unfounded: When Detectives Dismiss Rape Reports Before Investigating Them — Alex Campbell and Katie Baker
17. Free At Last — Alex Campbell
18. The Dash For Cash: Leaked Files Reveal RBS Systematically Crushed British Businesses For Profit — Heidi Blake, Jane Bradley, Tom Warren, and Richard Holmes
19. Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked In On Them Changing — Kendall Taggart, Jessica Garrison, and Jessica Testa
21. Intake — Rosalind Adams
22. The True Story Behind The Biggest Fake News Hit Of The Election — Craig Silverman and Jeremy Singer-Vine
This post has been updated to include the investigation, "Welcome to America, Now Spy on Your Friends."
Mark Schoofs is the investigations and projects editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. While working at The Village Voice, he won the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting for his series on AIDS in Africa.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.