Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has introduced the newest Kindles and their prices. iPad watch out, these are all kinds of awesome.
Posted on September 28, 2011, at 11:20 a.m. ET
• 7 Inches, 14.6 oz
• Dual-Core CPU
• Wi-Fi Only
• 8 GB
• No Set-up Required (Ready To Use Out Of The Box)
• Mostly Cloud Based
-You probably know what that means, but if not... Your content will mostly live on the web rather than on the device.
• E-Ink Touchscreen (IR Touch Display)
• Wi-Fi or 3G (Unlimited 3G wireless)
• $99 (Wi-Fi) $149 (3G)
• Wi-Fi Only model has ads on "off" screen to offset cost.
• Smaller and lighter than current gen Kindle.
• Ads in "off" screen to offset cost.
I'm a Senior Editor here at BuzzFeed. I'll graduate any day now.
Contact Jack Moore at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.
Help BuzzFeed News reporters expose injustices and keep quality news free.