1. There's a secret size that's not on the menu: the 8-ounce "short" cup.
2. Starbucks owns Teavana.
3. The average Starbucks customer visits the store six times a month.
4. The original name was Pequod's.
5. Starbucks has created more than 40 different kinds of Frappuccinos.
That includes the Azuki Red Bean Frappuccino and Coffee Jelly Frappuccino, both found in Asia.
6. The round tables were created so that solo coffee drinkers would feel less alone.
7. The Chantico is the company's biggest beverage flop.
8. There are over 87,000 drink combination possibilities.
9. More than 10 million people use the Starbucks mobile app.
10. And it's the first brand to reach 10 million likes on Facebook.
11. The 30.9-ounce Trenta size cup is larger than the human stomach.
The average human's stomach can hold 30.4 fluid ounces.