• "Early Start" is getting killed in the ratings. HLN's "Morning Express" is beating them in every demo. [Morning Cable News Ratings, April 30, 2012]
• Erin Burnett's prime-time show is just not working out. [7PM Cable News Ratings, April 30, 2012]
• She's much better with co-hosts.
• Michael Steele and Ed Rendell are really good on cable and deserve everyday gigs. MSNBC will never give them anything like that, making them easy to poach. Sure, they're under contract at MSNBC but CNN is flush with cash and could easily buy them out.
• Wether it's politics, sports, pop culture or finance, all three can B.S. their way through any topical segment like total pros. [Michel Steele's A Rabid “Glee” Fan - NYPOST.com]
• The inevitable crossfires between Rendell and Steele are sure to be more watchable than the typical cacophony of arguing Morning Joe regularly offers up, and way more insightful than what ever it is that they do over at Fox & Friends.