8 Celebrities Who Are Very Bad At Endorsing Products
And three famous Apple Watch giftees who may not be sending each other their heartbeats.
2. Jessica Alba was the the face of the Windows Phone, but even that couldn't get her to actually use one.
3. Oprah bought 12 frenemies a tablet she apparently didn't like.
4. Microsoft sponsored election night on CNN and gave all the anchors Surfaces .... which they used as iPad covers.
5. When Ellen Degeneres hosted the Oscars, she took a pretty famous selfie on a Samsung she didn't bring backstage.
7. David Beckham — a Samsung spokesperson — once refused to pick up his ringing phone in front of cameras because "it's not a Samsung."
In her defense, she followed up to say she had been hacked.
Apple usually avoids these situations by not using celebrity endorsements.
However, the company gave out some of its highly anticipated Apple Watches before they were released to the general public to drum up some excitement and celebrity street cred for the product.
A few months later, here are some famous people who may not be getting an early iPhone 7: