It's Podcast Tuesday! Here's Drake feeling particularly thankful for this week's episode.
We also talk to the smartest woman in the world, Dr. Adrienne Keene of the blog Native Appropriations, about—surprise!!—cultural appropriation!
Here are five random things you can look forward to hearing this episode:
1. "Imagine if two white men just started fighting about a dashiki in front of you?"
2. "Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!"
3. "Our good friend Gene Demby likes to refer to Halloween as 'Blackface Christmas.'"
4. "[Parks and Recreation] makes white people the joke, the natives aren't the joke."
5. "Stay in your lane, stop swerving!"
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!