18 Taylor Swift Fans Who Have Died Because Of Her New Album

#RIPME

Reminder: Taylor Swift has caused a great number of people to die during her career.*

View this video on YouTube

youtube.com

Another reminder: her new album is out.

1. And as a result, it is carnage right now.

"What happened here? Where are the people?" "They are all literally dead." "But why?" "They called it... Taylor Swift Day."

Luke Bailey@imbadatlifeFollow

"What happened here? Where are the people?"

"They are all literally dead."

"But why?"

"They called it... Taylor Swift Day."

7:35 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Here lies Kristin Harris. Died October 27, 2014 due to an overdose of bliss from Taylor Swift's 1989 album. #RIP

Kristin Harris@KristinHarrisFollow

4:17 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@taylorswift13 are you gonna come to my funeral because i am dead RIP me

Iven@IvenThePandaFollow

@taylorswift13 are you gonna come to my funeral because i am dead RIP me

11:20 AM - 26 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

4. Nothing can be done to stop this enormous catastrophe.

I CANT EVEN, RIP ME. I DIED. DEAD. The feelS😍 @tswiftnation @taylorswift13 #ts1989 #OMG

Hannah Reeves@sjpeteyFollow

I CANT EVEN, RIP ME. I DIED. DEAD. The feelS @tswiftnation @taylorswift13 #ts1989 #OMG

3:49 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

@taylorswift13 @iTunesMusic yeah we bought it. Died dead. STYLE THOUGH

Gena Gabrielle@GenaGabrielleFollow

@taylorswift13 @iTunesMusic yeah we bought it. Died dead. STYLE THOUGH

3:26 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

1989 is a spiritual experience #DeathBySwift2K14

Jeff Martin@JeffSwift13Follow

1989 is a spiritual experience #DeathBySwift2K14

3:57 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

IM GETTING MY SHOVEL FROM MY SHED RN TO DIG MY GRAVE. I JUST DIED BC 1989 @swimmer_gurl95 @taylorswift13

myaaa@myaaadams_Follow

5:13 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

8. We've lost so many.

I’M MORE THAN DEAD @taylorswift13 THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM.

Brandon A@TheBrandon907Follow

IM MORE THAN DEAD @taylorswift13 THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM.

4:57 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

OWMAHGAD. 1989 IS OUT. DON'T TOUCH ME. NO. DON'T EVEN. I'M DYING. RIP ME. I DIED. DEAD. @taylorswift13

Jiyasmin Dela Rosa@Jiyasmin_akesFollow

8:50 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

10. Some Swifties have died so hard they're going to be resurrected.

About to listen to @taylorswift13's new album. So many emotions. I'll be back when I resurface from the dead. Goodnight everybody ❤️😭❤️😭❤️

Rachel Hein@rachel8heinFollow

3:41 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

11.

1989 is also the number of times I died and came back listening to the album because Taylor Swift gives me LIFE. #TS1989

Phillip @MajorPhilebrityFollow

3:25 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

12.

i think i may be a Ghost @taylorswift13 after tonight you slayed me dead died yeah RIP me 1989 rocked this Crazy world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Me@BrianSwiftie13Follow

2:22 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

13. Others are now in the afterlife.

I THINK I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN AFTER LISTENING TO 1989 @taylorswift13 @taylornation13

RIP ME @Cobys2SwiftFollow

5:18 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

14. The threat is everywhere – from public transport...

You guys, @taylorswift13 was on my actual plane today and I died. Dead @grahnort #swifties

Catherine Sprunt@catherinespruntFollow

8:07 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

15. ...to people's living rooms...

We died. Dead. #RIPME @taylorswift13 @taylornation13 @chelsholli

Madison Ford@madisonford13Follow

We died. Dead. #RIPME @taylorswift13 @taylornation13 @chelsholli

5:57 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

16.

OMG @taylorswift13's new album #TS1989 has SLAYED me!! RIP me. I died. Dead!! ;)xx

Spencer Hastings...@Liam_PurshouseFollow

9:05 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

17.

mom, when I'll die you can write "died in a sad beautiful tragic way because of Taylor Swift" on my grave

annelise@swiftandhaleFollow

3:05 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

18. Look what she's done. LOOK WHAT SHE'S DONE.

tonight is the night @taylorswift13 made millions of Swifties die dead RIP why you say 1989

RIP Me@BrianSwiftie13Follow

2:18 AM - 27 Oct 14ReplyRetweetFavorite

Ms Swift has yet to comment.